Verify Verification Gases
Preparation is key when it comes to SF6 gas analysis. Ensuring the analyser is within calibration is fundamental to safe operation, compliant measurement and accurate testing. Our Verify NIST traceable verification gases can prove the instrument is in specification and valid for use in accordance with ISO9001 requirements for controlled measurement equipment.
EMT SF6 gas verification products utilised during operation provide continued assurance that the analyser is performing as it should be, that the measurements shown are accurate, and that these are in line with the measurement values and tolerances of the supplied gas.
At EMT we believe analysers should be kept in peak performance at all times. We recommend that calibration and verification against measurement standards should continue between maintenance schedules, certifying equipment prior to use and at specified intervals. EMT Verify gases enable user performance verification and user self-calibration, allowing clients to undertake these procedures on site where gas verification can be achieved in under 5 minutes.
The EMT Verify Gas Kit can be used for:
- Any SF6 purity analyser to ensure function within specification
- Pre-testing to ensure accuracy
- On-site in-field user calibration where analyser sensors may have drifted
- Post-testing to ensure accuracy remains consistent
- In between maintenance schedules and annual servicing
The EMT Verify Gas Kit comprises:
- 200ppm H2O NIST traceable gas standard
- 75ppm SO2 NIST traceable gas standard
- 99% SF6 NIST traceable gas standard
- All supplied in an EMT Verify Gas Kit case
- Optional cylinder disposal tool